Monday, June 9, 2014

Coming back to Life

Patience.  It's something that is absolutely required in order to really know me.  If someone wants to be around me, the most important quality that you must possess is Patience.
Anything that is truly worth while requires some time to unfold.  I honestly believe this and try to live by this mantra especially when times are challenging.
I've been through Hel and back...and sometimes I still want to write about my experiences....
Sometimes it just feels too overwhelming to try to find time for all the words I want to write.
I've come back to this space to write again....although I'm not so sure when I will have much time to write.  But what I do know is that I need to get some crap out of my head.  I've had so many voices in my head, influencing everything that I do and cutting down my self esteem.  It's time that I call out their names, identify who is manipulating me from within, and I need a safe space to do this in.
I welcome anyone else who needs to extract voices from their heads to join me.....let us learn how to be free again.
I will be back as soon as I can to write again......

No comments: